Tuition & Fees - NH Resident
VLACS courses are offered free of charge for students who are New Hampshire residents.
Tuition & Fees - National/International Students
There is a tuition fee for students who do not reside in New Hampshire and wish to enroll at VLACS. VLACS must give preference to New Hampshire students, but in most cases, we’ll be able to help you right away.
- Out-of-state or international students are subject to a non-refundable registration fee of $20
- Out-of-state or international tuition is $1007 per credit or $503 for a half credit
- An additional administrative fee is charged for college courses
A welcome email will be sent once payment is received.
Students who withdraw within 14 days of course activation will receive a 75% refund on tuition. Students who withdraw later than 14 days after course activation and up to 28 days after course activation will receive a 50% refund on tuition. Withdrawals later than 28 days after course activation are not eligible for a refund. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Contact our office and we can assist you with payment. Payments may be made by credit card (Visa, MC, Discover), or by check or money order payable to VLACS, P.O. Box 1050, Exeter NH 03833.
Tuition and Fees
New Hampshire Residents: $150 per course administrative fee
Non-New Hampshire Residents: The tuition and fees for a CCSNH course (excluding the varied cost of textbooks) is broken down as follows:
Non-refundable registration fee: $20
Non-resident tuition: $1007
CCSNH registration fee: $150
- Tuition and fees: $80 for a four-week subscription to each course
- You will receive periodic reminders of your enrollment end date as well as instructions on how to extend your enrollment. You may choose to extend for 14 days ($40) or 28 days ($80) without interruption to the course.
- If you wish to apply to VLACS diploma program, there is a $50 application fee.
- Graduation fee for diploma program: $50
Attend a virtual open house
We offer regular online open house webinars where VLACS staff members provide parents and students with an overview of our programs and answer questions about online learning.