While other programs offer access to content and various degrees of instructor contact, VLACS is the only online program offering direct instructor contact throughout to help personalize your experience.
In addition to offering affordable tuition and a dedicated staff of certified teachers, VLACS ’ Adult Ed program gives you the ability to:
- Finish high school. Ready to earn your high school diploma? We can help you meet your goal!
- Prepare for college or work. Heading to college or seeking advancement at work? We can help.
- Learn for a lifetime. Learn something for fun, develop new skills, learn a second language. It’s all possible at VLACS Adult Ed!
- Enroll any time. VLACS’ rolling enrollment allows you to register any day and start learning at any time.
Apply Now for the Diploma Program
Step 1: Apply Online
Click Here to Apply Online: Adult Education Diploma Program Application
Step 2: Request Transcripts
Contact all high schools that you have attended and request that transcripts be mailed directly to the VLACS office:
Virtual Learning Academy Charter School
P.O. Box 1050
Exeter, NH 03833
Step 3: Diploma Program Fees
You may pay the $50 Application Fee online or by check or money order to the VLACS office address. Please note, do not send cash through the mail.
Step 4: Admissions Meeting
Once your application has been submitted you will receive an email confirmation and steps to schedule your Admissions Meeting.
During your Admissions Meeting, you will have an online meeting with your Advisor. In this meeting you and your Advisor will:
- Review your Diploma Plan
- Discuss pacing and course completion goals
- Choose your first course and Enroll in a Course or Project
See how our Adult Education program compares to some of the other online options.
Browse the learning catalog
VLACS offers a wide variety of subjects, from traditional math and science studies to special interests like photography and walking fitness. Take a look for yourself!