Whether you’re looking to expand your school’s program or provide more educational flexibility, becoming a VLACS partner school will create a world of opportunity for your students.
We offer a fully online, customized learning model with flexible pacing for any type of student. By establishing a partnership with VLACS, your school will be able to:
- Expand Your Course Catalog – We offer more than 200 courses, 160 projects and unlimited experience opportunities.
- Add or Enhance a Competency-Based Learning Program – Students master competencies through learning journeys that best suit their needs, interests, and talents.
- Provide Students with Learning Alternatives – Students can master materials through courses, projects, teams, or experiences, which can include internships, independent study, service learning, travel, or entrepreneurship.
- Meet Individual Student Needs & Interests – Students can engage in learning on days and times that meet their unique needs.
- Support Home-based Students – Our online, virtual platform allows students to complete coursework from the comfort of their own home.
VLACS is also
- Authorized and approved by the NH State Board of Education as a diploma granting charter school and public school
- 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization
- Core courses approved by the NCAA
- AP courses undergo annual audit
- A+ Member of the BBB
Our graduates have been accepted to prestigious institutions, such as
- Bard College
- Barry University
- Boston University
- Bowdoin College
- Dartmouth College
- East Carolina University
- Franklin Pierce University
- Harvard University
- Johnson & Wales University
- Lesley University
- Loyola University
- Syracuse University
- University of Massachusetts
- University of New Hampshire
All students enrolled at VLACS can take advantage of:
- Fully Online Program – Our program complements your curriculum by providing flexibility in terms of when, where, and how students learn.
- Customized Learning Model – Students can select learning journeys that are conducive to their needs, interests, and talents. You can learn more about our Customized Learning approach here.
- One-on-One Support – Our certified instructors are made readily available for their students and also require regular, online meetings and communication with parents.
- Acceleration – Advanced students can enroll in learning journeys that progress their education at their own speed.
- Remediation – Our curriculum encourages students to move forward by helping them master competencies at their own pace.
- Early College – High school students can earn college-level credits or even complete an associate degree.
- Real-World Opportunities – Our experiences journey lets student explore apprenticeships, internships, travel, service learning, independent study, and more.
- Rolling Enrollment – Since traditional semester dates don’t apply, students are able to enroll whenever needed.
- Teams – Students have the opportunity to form a virtual team with their peers to collaborate, study, and solve real-world problems.
- Access to 200+ Courses, 160+ Projects & Unlimited Experience Opportunities — Our catalog includes competency-based learning opportunities for middle school, high school, and adult education students.
Browse our learning catalog to explore available courses, projects, experiences, and more!
As a partner school, you’ll receive:
- Partnership Training Kickoff – We’ll get you started with an online or face-to-face training session, depending on your school’s location. Once this first step is completed, you’ll have access to everything listed below.*
- Full Support from VLACS – Our team of administrators, support staff, counselors, and technical helpdesk specialists are available to help.
- Ongoing Program Training – Offered online, our flexible learning program training is scheduled as needed throughout the year to keep you up to speed.*
- Access to Student Progress – You’ll have full access to student accounts on our information system so that your team can stay current on students’ progress.
- Partner Website – You’ll have exclusive access to a website designed only for partners.
- Training for Lab Facilitators – We’ll help you develop your internal capacity to support online learners.*
- Exclusive Newsletter – All partners receive an online newsletter which highlights new programming and services and offers tips and advice to support online learners.*Some of these have an associated fee. Contact VLACS for more information.
New Hampshire partner schools receive the above benefits as well as:
- Free tuition for New Hampshire resident students
- In-person partnership training in Exeter, NH
- Access to our counselors, administrative staff and other supportive personnel
- Free training for lab facilitators
- Our next in-person partnership training date is scheduled for Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 in Exeter, NH. For more information or to reserve your spot, please contact VLACS.View our detailed tuition page for more details on national partnerships.
Looking for more information? Get in touch with us, we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.