Whether you’re looking to expand your school’s program or provide more educational flexibility, becoming a VLACS partner school will create a world of opportunity for your students.
We offer a fully online, customized learning model with flexible pacing for any type of student. By establishing a partnership with VLACS, your school will be able to:
- Expand Your Course Catalog – We offer more than 200 courses, 160 projects and unlimited experience opportunities.
- Add or Enhance a Competency-Based Learning Program – Students master competencies through learning journeys that best suit their needs, interests, and talents.
- Provide Students with Learning Alternatives – Students can master materials through courses, projects, teams, or experiences, which can include internships, independent study, service learning, travel, or entrepreneurship.
- Meet Individual Student Needs & Interests – Students can engage in learning on days and times that meet their unique needs.
- Support Home-based Students – Our online, virtual platform allows students to complete coursework from the comfort of their own home.
VLACS is also
- Authorized and approved by the NH State Board of Education as a diploma granting charter school and public school
- 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization
- Core courses approved by the NCAA
- AP courses undergo annual audit
- A+ Member of the BBB
Our graduates have been accepted to prestigious institutions, such as
- Bard College
- Barry University
- Boston University
- Bowdoin College
- Dartmouth College
- East Carolina University
- Franklin Pierce University
- Harvard University
- Johnson & Wales University
- Lesley University
- Loyola University
- Syracuse University
- University of Massachusetts
- University of New Hampshire
All students enrolled at VLACS can take advantage of:
- Fully Online Program – Our program complements your curriculum by providing flexibility in terms of when, where, and how students learn.
- Customized Learning Model – Students can select learning journeys that are conducive to their needs, interests, and talents. You can learn more about our Customized Learning approach here.
- One-on-One Support – Our certified instructors are made readily available for their students and also require regular, online meetings and communication with parents.
- Acceleration – Advanced students can enroll in learning journeys that progress their education at their own speed.
- Remediation – Our curriculum encourages students to move forward by helping them master competencies at their own pace.
- Early College – High school students can earn college-level credits or even complete an associate degree.
- Real-World Opportunities – Our experiences journey lets student explore apprenticeships, internships, travel, service learning, independent study, and more.
- Rolling Enrollment – Since traditional semester dates don’t apply, students are able to enroll whenever needed.
- Teams – Students have the opportunity to form a virtual team with their peers to collaborate, study, and solve real-world problems.
- Access to 200+ Courses, 160+ Projects & Unlimited Experience Opportunities — Our catalog includes competency-based learning opportunities for middle school, high school, and adult education students.
Browse our learning catalog to explore available courses, projects, experiences, and more!
As a partner school, you’ll receive:
- Partnership Training Kickoff – We’ll get you started with an online or face-to-face training session, depending on your school’s location. Once this first step is completed, you’ll have access to everything listed below.*
- Full Support from VLACS – Our team of administrators, support staff, counselors, and technical helpdesk specialists are available to help.
- Ongoing Program Training – Offered online, our flexible learning program training is scheduled as needed throughout the year to keep you up to speed.*
- Access to Student Progress – You’ll have full access to student accounts on our information system so that your team can stay current on students’ progress.
- Training for Lab Facilitators – We’ll help you develop your internal capacity to support online learners.*
- Exclusive Newsletter – All partners receive an online newsletter which highlights new programming and services and offers tips and advice to support online learners.*Some of these have an associated fee. Contact VLACS for more information.
New Hampshire partner schools receive the above benefits as well as:
- Free tuition for New Hampshire resident students
- In-person partnership training in Exeter, NH
- Access to our counselors, administrative staff and other supportive personnel
- Free training for lab facilitators
- Attend one of our virtual partnership trainings. For more information or to register, please click here.
- We offer webinars for educators seeking support as they make the transition to remote learning. You can register for upcoming webinars and view slide decks from previous webinars here.
- View our detailed tuition page for more details on national partnerships.
Looking for more information? Get in touch with us, we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.