We partner with accredited colleges to give VLACS students an edge when it comes to adding college-level learning to their high school experience.
VLACS college courses are actual college courses taught by instructors who have the requisite degrees and background to teach at the college level.
eStart – Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH) Courses
- Follows Community College System of NH calendar
- Courses taught by Community College System of NH adjunct or full-time instructors
- Courses can be used to fulfill high school graduation requirements
- Some courses may be used to satisfy associate degree in liberal arts requirements at Community College System of NH campuses
- Course credit may transfer to other colleges and universities
- No degree available to high school students
Early College FAQs
Browse the learning catalog
VLACS offers a wide variety of subjects, from traditional math and science studies to special interests like photography and walking fitness. Take a look for yourself!