Tuition & Fees - NH Resident
VLACS courses are offered free of charge for students who are New Hampshire residents.
Tuition & Fees - National/International Students
There is a tuition fee for students who do not reside in New Hampshire and wish to enroll at VLACS. The Virtual Learning Academy must give preference to New Hampshire students, but in most cases, we’ll be able to help you right away.
- Out-of-state or international students are subject to a non-refundable registration fee of $20
- Out-of-state or international tuition is $1007 per credit or $503 for a half credit.
- A welcome email will be sent once payment is received.
- An additional administrative fee is charged for college courses
- Refunds: Students who withdraw within 14 days of course activation will receive a 75% refund on tuition. Students who withdraw later than 14 days after course activation and up to 28 days after course activation will receive a 50% refund on tuition. Withdrawals later than 28 days after course activation are not eligible for a refund. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Payments: Contact our office and we can assist you with payment. Payments may be made by credit card (Visa, MC, Discover), or by check or money order payable to VLACS, P.O. Box 1050, Exeter NH 03833.
*Reside in any state other than New Hampshire
Tuition and Fees: CCSNH
New Hampshire Residents
$150 per course administrative fee
Non-New Hampshire Residents
The tuition and fees for a CCSNH course (excluding the cost of textbooks) is $774.00 broken down as follows:
- Non-refundable registration fee: $20
- Non-resident tuition: $604
- CCSNH registration fee: $150
- Cost of textbooks: varies
The tuition and fees for adult education is as follows:
- $80 for a four-week subscription to each course
- With 7 days remaining on your subscription, you will receive an email with steps to extend your time for either 2 weeks ($40) or 4 weeks ($80) without interruption to the course.
- If you wish to apply to VLACS diploma program, there is a $50 application fee.
- Graduation fee for diploma program: $50
Attend an open house
We offer regular online open house webinars where VLACS staff members provide parents and students with an overview of our programs and answer questions about online learning.