You can expand your school’s course offerings or provide more educational flexibility by becoming a VLACS partner school. Create a world of opportunity for your students.
We offer a fully online, customized learning model with flexible pacing for any type of student. By establishing a partnership with VLACS, your school will be able to:
- Expand Your Course Catalog – We offer more than 200 courses, over 160 projects, and a variety of experience opportunities.
- Add or Enhance a Competency-Based Learning Program – Students master competencies through learning options that best suit their needs, interests, and talents.
- Provide Students with Learning Alternatives – Students can master materials through courses, projects, or experiences, which can include internships, independent study, service learning, travel, or entrepreneurship.
- Meet Individual Student Needs & Interests – Students can engage in learning on days and times that meet their unique needs.
- Support Home-based Students – Our online, virtual platform allows students to complete coursework from the comfort of their own home.
- Authorized and approved by the NH State Board of Education as a diploma granting charter school and public school
- 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization
- Core courses approved by the NCAA
- AP courses undergo annual audit
- A+ Member of the BBB
Our graduates have been accepted to prestigious institutions, such as
East Carolina University
Franklin Pierce University
Johnson & Wales University
University of Massachusetts
University of New Hampshire
All students enrolled at VLACS can take advantage of:
- Fully Online Program – Our program complements your curriculum by providing flexibility in terms of when, where, and how students learn.
- Customized Learning Model – Students can select learning options that are conducive to their needs, interests, and talents. You can learn more about our Customized Learning approach here.
- One-on-One Support – Our certified instructors are readily available for their students and also require regular, online meetings and communication with parents.
- Acceleration – Advanced students can enroll in learning journeys that progress their education at their own speed.
- Remediation – Our curriculum encourages students to move forward by helping them master competencies at their own pace.
- Early College – High school students can earn college-level credits or even complete an associate degree.
- Real-World Opportunities – Our experiences journey lets student explore apprenticeships, internships, travel, service learning, independent study, and more.
- Rolling Enrollment – Since traditional semester dates don’t apply, students are able to enroll whenever needed.
- Access to 200+ Courses, 160+ Projects & a Variety Experience Opportunities — Our catalog includes competency-based learning opportunities for middle school, high school, and adult education students.
Browse our learning catalog to explore available courses, projects, experiences, and more!
As a New Hampshire Partner school, you’ll receive:
- Partnership Training Kickoff – We’ll get you started with a free, virtual training session. Once this first step is completed, you’ll have access to everything listed below.
- Full Support from VLACS – Our team of administrators, support staff, counselors, and technical helpdesk specialists are available to help.
- Ongoing Program Training – Offered online, our flexible learning program training is scheduled as needed throughout the year to keep you up to speed. NOTE: Some trainings have an associated fee. Contact VLACS for more information.
- Access to Student Progress – You’ll have full access to student accounts on our information system so that your team can stay current on students’ progress.
- Free Training for Lab Facilitators – We’ll help you develop your internal capacity to support online learners.
- Exclusive Newsletter and Support Resources – All partners receive an online newsletter which highlights new programming and services and offers tips and advice to support online learners. You will also have access to materials to support your student’s success in VLACS courses.
- Access to our counselors, administrative staff and other supportive personnel
If you are not a New Hampshire school, you can still become a VLACS partner school. Learn more at our National Partners page.
Looking for more information? Get in touch with us, we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.