Thank you for your interest in studying full time at VLACS! Join the many New Hampshire graduates who achieved their high school diploma the 21st century way – through a personalized, on-line education.
Here are various reasons why students chose VLACS to earn their diplomas:
- The Academy's flexible, 24/7 availability allowed me to practice dance four hours a day and pursue an education
- The traditional, brick-and-mortar school wasn't for me
- As a NCCA-approved school, studying through VLACS allowed me to attend a tennis camp in another state and compete professionally
- I graduated high school earlier by completing an extra online classes
“VLACS helped me to excel at what I do. It’s helped me to learn by myself as opposed to leaning on other people to help me.”
VLACS graduates comment that online classes better prepare them for college studies. It also requires more effort, greater self-discipline and motivation.
To complete the admissions process for a full time student, prospective students are required to:
- Complete an admissions application
- Participate in a group information session (student/parent)
- Participate in an interview with an admission counselor (student/parent)
- Transfer academic records to VLACS
During the admissions process, students need to remain in their current school program until notified by the VLACS admissions office regarding an admission decision. Admitted students will be pursuing a VLACS diploma that meets New Hampshire requirements for high school graduation. Please note full-time students must earn at least five credits per year, and also meet requirements for community service and portfolio development. During this process, the student will be in regular contact with an assigned advisor.
In addition, a prospective full-time VLACS student must meet these requirements:
- Be a New Hampshire resident to qualify for free tuition;
- Have not earned a high school diploma;
- Not been expelled from a school or diploma granting program;
- Successfully complete the admissions application including the submission of school transcripts;
- Complete one or more half credit segments of a high school English, math, social studies or science course with a grade of 70% or better as a part-time student before becoming eligible for full-time status;
- Receive a recommendation for acceptance from the VLACS admissions team;
- Complete all coursework prior to his or her 21st birthday;
Contact Us with any questions you may have