At VLACS, our goal is to get you learning as quickly as possible. To apply for the Adult Education Diploma Program, follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Application Checklist
Step 1: Click here to download a copy of the Application Checklist
STEP 2: Apply Online
Click Here to Apply Online: Adult Education Diploma Program Application
Or download a copy of the Application:
STEP 3: Request Transcripts
- Contact all high schools that you have attended and request that transcripts be mailed directly to the VLACS office:
Virtual Learning Academy Charter School
P.O. Box 1050
Exeter, NH 03833
STEP 4: Submitting your application
You can complete your application online, email your application to email@example.com or mail your application to the VLACS office (listed above).
STEP 5: Diploma Program Fees
You may pay the $50 Application Fee online or by check or money the VLACS office address (listed above).
STEP 6: Admissions Meeting
- Once your application has been submitted you will receive email confirmation and steps to schedule your Admissions Meeting.
- During your Admissions Meeting you will have an online meeting with your Advisor. In this meeting you and your advisor will:
- Discuss the admissions process and determine goals
- Review your Diploma Plan
- Discuss pacing and course completion goals
- Choose your first course and begin!